Happy Thursday! One day left, and then it’s a three day weekend for me! Anyone else?
1.I’m almost done with the first week of Spring semester. I have my last class tomorrow at 11:00 and then it’s officially complete! So far so good, I like my teachers and I’m already working ahead in a lot of my classes.
2. Speaking of classes, I was taking 7 but my friends and family convinced me that such a big course load was crazy and too stressful. So in an effort to maintain balance in my life, I dropped one class so now I’m down to 6. I’m taking Microbiology with a lab, Anatomy with a lab, Statistics and College Algebra. This marks the end of my pre reqs for nursing school, so I will be applying to the nursing program in April!!
3. I have a goal of achieving straight A’s this semester. I am so determined to get into nursing school and I know I have it in me to make the grades. With that being sad, I also am making sure that I stay aware of my stress levels and overall health and don’t go nuts trying to get perfect grades.
4. My biggest news this week is I’m moving into my Sorority House!! I got the opportunity to move in because a girl was moving out and she contacted me Tuesday about taking her spot. I was so excited I could hardly stand it! I gave it a lot of thought, weighed my pros and cons, and made the decision to leave my on campus apartment style dorm to move into the house with 25 of my sisters!
Throwback to my sisterhood retreat!
5. You know when you have the gut feeling? You just feel so strongly about something and you know you’re making the right decision. That was exactly the feeling I had when I confirmed that I would be moving into the house. I love that I am starting to become more confident in myself and my decisions as I get older.
6. The move is happening this weekend, so I will be busy! I’m looking forward to the change and getting closer to all the girls. I know a lot of The Bachelor, girl talks and chick flicks are headed my way!
7. I had a nightmare a few nights ago that I dyed my hair black! It was super random, and I honestly didn’t look that bad with my new black mane; however, I won’t be changing my color up anytime soon! Shout out to my sister though for being brave enough to change her dirty blonde locks to dark brown yesterday! She totally rocks it.
What’s new in your life?
Have you ever made a drastic hair color change?This entry was posted